Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Review The Best Moisturizer

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Skin Renewal Day Lotion, SPF 15 , 4 Fluid Ounces
review eucerin products


Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Daily Renewal Lotion is hands down, no argument, simply the best moisturizer for anyone with acne-prone skin. It contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, in a non-comedogenic formula, complete with sunscreen (SPF 15). Like many others, I discovered this moisturizer via an acne treatment website. I'm glad I did this product is effective in moisturizing, reducing fine lines, improving skin tone, all while combatting those obnoxious pimples we all hate.

The sunscreen is a nice touch, although for those seeking excessive sun exposure, a higher SPF sunscreen should also be applied. That aside, this fragrance-free lotion is incredibly effective if used daily. I apply this every morning after cleansing and applying a thin layer of benzoyl peroxide (2.5%). It leaves very little shine, which is particularly surprising moisturizers generally make it look like I've been sweating for hours. But most importantly, it works very well with benzoyl peroxide to combat stubborn 
mild to moderate acne (those with severe blemish problems may find little help here). I have had a stubborn case of milia on my forehead which I thought would never go away. Within two weeks of using Eucerin's Clear Skin lotion, the problem is receding quickly. My forehead is beginning to look smooth and clear for the first time in months.

I do not use a beta hydroxy acid in spite of popular advice that BHAs are more effective in treating acne. This is entirely user-dependent and requires plenty of experimentation to find your skin's tolerance.
Eucerin's product has quickly reduced the amount of time from the initial sight of a blemish to its disappearance. I'm continuing its usage to see if these blemishes will cease to appear with persistent applications.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read you review and agree completely. My experience has been similar. The only problem is that this product is extremely hard to find, which is very frustrating. If anyone has advice on where to find, please let others know.

Anonymous said...

facial skin carefacial skin careMy name is Catherine. I have a puffiness on eyes since I got my first baby. Now she is 2 year old. I tried many different eye products. over the counter or eye creme with prescriptions. And i spent a lot of money on them either.
Until last month, my friend recommended me to try an Oolong Tea eye creme from this website (www.theskinsecret.com). I gave it a trial and i bought it online. The price is below average price which i thought it must be very expensive.
And they delivery it very quick, even within the same day i ordered. I tried it for about 2 weeks. I can see a lot of huge difference. And a lot of my friends asked me which spa you went to have your eye treatment done.
I told them what i was using. Some of them also tried it and have a lot of complements to my suggestion.facial skin carefacial skin care

Anonymous said...

"High Performance" results!
Nature's secret for healthy and beautiful skin

I have been using the organic products for more than a year. I'm particularly very impressed with the skin care line of products. I've always had a dark spot on my face and I hated how it stood out and looked like a birth mark. I was recommended to start applying the Enzyme mask once a week, followed by the Avocada Ginger Lotion which I apply on my skin daily. As you can see from my photos, the skin discoloration on my face has diminished greatly. These are awesome skin products.

Susan Louie
Seattle, WA sage skin caresage skin care